This yummy decadent drink should be taboo! Thankfully for you it is a healthy alternative to anything you could possibly purchase and much cheaper to make too. Begin your day with a wonderful treat that is guilt free and Bulletproof.
My recipe makes just enough for one, but it is a large mug with the foam. It is so quick and easy to make that you’ll want to enjoy a cup every morning. Taste the Fall season in a cup! Multiply the ingredients to make a batch for company and surprise them with this scrumptious treat.
Remember, however that if your guests are not Keto adapted, you will need to cut down on the fat or offer them a digestive enzyme (here is the one I use)!
Pumpkin Flavored Latte Recipe
- 6 oz organic coconut milk warmed (I make it homemade, but I keep this one one here on hand as well. (it contains no guar gum)
- 1 cup organic coffee (freshly brewed, you can use more for taste)
- 1 Tbsp organic pure pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp RAW organic coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp organic, grass-fed butter (I used homemade ghee, but here is a good one to purchase)
- 1/4 teaspoon of Lakanto Monkfruit sweetener or Stevia
- 1/2 teaspoon organic cinnamon (many spices are irradiated, so choose organic if possible)
- pinch of ground organic clove
- 1/4 teaspoon organic ginger
- 0rganic pumpkin pie spice, sprinkled (for garnish)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins organic grass-fed collagen peptides!
- It was HOLY COW DELICIOUS!
1 Put all in the VitaMix, blend well.